Which import formats does Tradingstats support?
Tradingstats supports 5 importing formats:
- MT4 Statements, it imports the trading history of our trading account, and they can be downloaded from the Account History tab from the MT4 trading platform
- MT Strategy Tester, it imports a system backtesting history of an Expert System and they can be downloaded from the Results tab in the MT4 Strategy Tester section from MT4 trading platform.
- CSV, it imports a trading history from a text file with an universal format you can fine Import CSV trading history
- MT4 Online Auto Update, it imports the trading history from MT4 trading platform just entering the broker details, the account and the investor password.
- MQL5.com, it imports the trading history in .csv format from this signals website.
You can find more detailed information about how to import these formats at our Importing Guides section.